Clock Tower View
A short film on Lochailort’s proposals to redevelop Newbury’s Kennet Centre with a mixed-use sustainable development of shops, offices, restaurants and homes.
Our proposal is for :
- Around 30 new flexible shops, restaurants and co‐working spaces carefully curated with a focus on independent, local and artisan businesses
- New pedestrianised streets providing new links between town’s railway and bus stations and the shops in Northbrook Street.
- New public spaces which will open up the town centre
- Enhancements to the existing Vue cinema and restaurant area, plus improvements to the existing multi‐storey car park including additional parking spaces and electric vehicle charging points
- Around 400 new homes of different kinds from studio flats to three-bedroom homes, including a number purposely‐designed for rent which include ‘class‐leading residents’ amenities’
- A new highly-sustainable green headquarters office building or, alternatively, a retirement living community
- State of the art sustainability package which will substantially reduce the carbon footprint.
Please visit our website to find out more: eaglequarter.com